The University of Livingstonia Library continues to source and organize digital resources that respond to the user community and beyond. The digital libraries provide a gateway to millions of information resources that student, academics, researchers, policy makers can access and use to meet their day to day information needs.
- World Bank Digital Library [multi-disciplinary] https://elibrary.worldbank.org/
- World Bank Open Knowledge https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/
- World Health Organization E-Library http://apps.who.int/iris/
- United Nations E-Library [multi-disciplinary] http://www.un-ilibrary.org/
- BLDS Digital Library https://opendocs.ids.ac.uk/opendocs/handle/123456789/3
- Women’s Knowledge Digital Library (WKDL) [Gender studies] https://www.library.wisc.edu/gwslibrarian/research-help/wkdl/
- The Digital Theological Library http://libguides.thedtl.org/home
- Theological Commons Digital Library http://commons.ptsem.edu/
- Scholarly Commons Digital Library http://repository.upenn.edu/communities.html
- FAO Digital Library http://www.fao.org/publications/en/
- African Online Digital Library [ all subjects] http://www.aodl.org/
Public Policy Digital Library http://www.policyarchive.org/
European Union Digital Library http://eudl.eu/
EIDHR Digital Library http://www.eidhr.eu/library
The University of Livingstonia, through excellence in teaching, research and learning environment, shall educate and inspire students to become principled leaders who will transform society for the glory of God.