SEPTEMBER 2019/2020 INTAKE
The University of Livingstonia is pleased to release names of candidates selected to pursue studies in various degree programmes at Laws and Ekwendeni Campuses in the 2019/2020 Academic year.
Download the Press Release September 2019/2020 Intake here PRESS RELEASE SEPTEMBER 2019/2020 INTAKE
FEES STRUCTURE PER SEMESTER
|DESCRIPTION||2019 – 2020 ACADEMIC YEAR MK|
|Administrative and Academic Fees||97,000.00|
- Once fees is paid it is not refundable.
- The collection and administration of catering is solely in the hands of service providers. Students will be expected to pay directly to service providers for their Details of payments will be provided in the offer letter.
- Those students scheduled for practical’s and attachments will be required to pay a contribution of MK50,000 during practical’s and attachments.
Payment of Fees
- Candidates are informed that they shall be allowed to register for the programme that they are admitted into only if they pay half of the fees required per semester.
- No candidate (student) shall be allowed to attend classes without registering.
- Fees can be paid in full at the beginning of the semester or can be paid as stated in Above, and the remaining balance could be paid into two installments before the tenth week of the semester.
- All fees should be deposited into the following bank accounts;
For Laws Campus Students:
A. ACCOUNT NAME : UNILIA LAWS CAMPUS FEES
BANK : FDH
BRANCH : MZUZU
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 1530000030476
B. ACCOUNT NAME : UNILIA LAWS CAMPUS FEES,
BANK : NEW BUILDING SOCIETY (NBS)
BRANCH : RUMPHI
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 16632813
For Ekwendeni Campus Students:
ACCOUNT NAME : UNIVERSITY OF LIVINGSTONIA,
BANK : FIRST CAPITAL BANK (FCB)
BRANCH : MZUZU
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 5270099272
- Only students who have paid fees and fulfilled the registration requirements will be given authority to attend classes and access other services.
6. Boarding and Lodging
All students who have been admitted under off-campus category are required to make their own arrangements for accommodation transport meals and general upkeep.
7. Original certificates and passport size photographs
All candidates are required to bring original copies of their certificates and two passport size photographs for registration.
8. Admission Letters
The University is sending admission letters to each of the candidates with details regarding the admission and any other pertinent details.
9. Date of opening
Students will be required to arrive at their respective campuses by Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th August, 2019.
- Students for Laws Campus will be expected to arrive at Phwezi Secondary School along the Mzuzu Karonga M1 road from 09: 00am and transport will be available to take them to Laws Campus for at least the first two days.
We would like to congratulate all the successful candidates on being selected to study at University of Livingstonia.
The University of Livingstonia would like to inform its continuing students and guardians that the September – December 2019 Semester begins on 2nd September 2019, and not 16th September 2019 as previously communicated. All continuing students are asked to arrive at their respective Colleges (Campuses) on 30th August 2019. Classes will commence on 2nd September 2019.
Continuing students are reminded that registration starts on arrival day (30th August 2019) and ends on 6th September 2019. Late registration begins on 6th September 2019 and ends on 13th September 2019. Late registration attracts a fee of MK 3,000.00 per day.
For further information please contact the Registrar’s Office during working hours using the following contact address:
University of Livingstonia
P.O Box 112
Telephone: 01311 615
Fax : 01311 111
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Livingstonia, through excellence in teaching, research and learning environment, shall educate and inspire students to become principled leaders who will transform society for the glory of God.