The University of Livingstonia is pleased to release names of Candidates selected to pursue studies in various degree programmes at Laws and Ekwendeni Campuses in the 2019/2020 Academic year.
Download the January, 2020 Intake here JANUARY 2020 INTAKE
FEES STRUCTURE PER SEMESTER
|2. Administrative and Academic||MK 97,000.00|
|3. Boarding (Optional)||MK 80,000.00|
- Once fees is paid it is not refundable
- The collection and administration of catering is solely in the hands of service providers. Students will be expected to pay directly to service providers for their meals. Details of payments will be provided in the offer letter.
- Those students scheduled for practical and attachments will be required to pay a contribution of MK50, 000.00 during practical’s and attachments.
Payment of Fees
- Candidates are informed that they shall be allowed to register for the programme that they are admitted into only if they pay half of the fees required per semester.
- No candidate (student) shall be allowed to attend classes without registering.
- Fees can be paid in full at the beginning of the semester or can be paid as stated in 1. Above, and the remaining balance could be paid into two installments before the tenth week of the semester.
- All fees should be deposited into the following bank accounts;
Laws Campus Students:
UNILIA LAWS CAMPUS FEES, OR UNILIA LAWS CAMPUS FEES
FDH BANK NBS BANK
MZUZU BRANCH RUMPHI BRANCH
ACCOUNT NO.: 1530000030476 ACCOUNT NO. : 16632813
Ekwendeni Campus Students:
Account Name : University of Livingstonia
Bank : First Capital Bank
Account No. : 5270099272
- Only students who have paid fees and fulfilled the registration requirements will be given authority to attend classes and access other services.
- Loans and Grants for needy students
Needy students will be eligible to apply for other loans or grants to enable them meet costs towards their academic studies. Candidates will be advised of the application process at a later stage.
- Stationery and Other requirements
Students are required to provide their own stationery. Besides tuition fees, students are also required to meet other costs relating to upkeep during teaching practice and attachments will be communicated during registration.
- Boarding and Lodging
All students who have been admitted under off-campus category are required to make their own arrangements for accommodation transport meals and general upkeep.
- Original certificates and passport size photographs
All candidates are required to bring original copies of their certificates and two passport size photographs for registration.
- Admission Letters
The University is sending admission letters to each of the candidates with details regarding the admission and any other pertinent details.
- Date of opening is Monday
- Students will be required to arrive at their respective campuses by Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th January 2020.
- Students for Laws Campus will be expected to arrive at Phwezi Secondary School along the Mzuzu Karonga M1 road from 09: 00am and transport will be available to take them to Laws Campus for at least the first two days (27th and 28th January, 2020).
We would like to congratulate all the successful candidates on being selected to study at University of Livingstonia.
For further information please contact the Registrar’s Office during working hours using the following contact address:
University of Livingstonia
P.O Box 112
Telephone: 01311 615
Fax : 01311111
The University of Livingstonia, through excellence in teaching, research and learning environment, shall educate and inspire students to become principled leaders who will transform society for the glory of God.